Training ‘hey pocket’ and editing notes

Hi I’ve been using Pocket for a few months now and finding it really helpful for the majority of meetings. I wonder if there is a way that edits made to notes could be copied throughout the summary, for example where key names or products are spelt incorrectly. it’s a real pain to have to correct them every time throughout the note. Surely there must be a way that this could be updated, similar to speaker mapping, so that you only have to change these things once?

I’m also wondering if it’s possible to train ‘Hey pocket ‘? So far I have found these insights and suggestions to be less helpful than the ChatGPT free subscription that I have, which seems to be better at learning my preferences. Is it possible to create a short series of training notes specifically for ‘Hey Pocket’ to learn from and always refer to with the aim of improving the quality and specificity of its suggestions?

1 Like

Hey Will, you can handle both of these in Pocket:

For recurring misspellings, go to Settings → Summary → Word Dictionary. Add names and product terms as Custom Words, or create correction pairs for words Pocket regularly gets wrong. This improves future recordings. For an existing note, use ••• → Find and Replace → Replace all.

For Ask Pocket, open Settings → Summary → User Profile. Add your role, preferences, priorities, and the type of responses you want. Pocket uses this profile to personalize both summaries and Ask Pocket. Since ChatGPT already knows your preferences, you can also bring them over through Settings → Connections → Import Memory → ChatGPT Memory.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Vic, this is brilliant! I’m excited to try these changes :slight_smile:

thanks for taking the time to reply

1 Like

Yep, a search-and-replace would be great, sort of like the pop-up when one names speakers, the option of a one-off or assigning to all. I had a weird thing tonight - GREAT transcript and summary but the audio file - wow, I’m a Pocket newbie but I set it down right next to the TV and it was unintelligible. Not that I needed the audio file for my reporter work but… a bit nervous about that particular use. How can it do such a great job with a transcript and the audio file is all munged up?

Ah I just found find and replace, cool, still getting used to the interface!:wink:

1 Like

I found it pretty easy on the phone app - but on my desktop, I log in via the browser, and when I select a word I don’t see any pop-up or option to set a find and replace?